Label Cloud

Biscuit Buildings

Friday, February 06, 2009

(1) Comments

Advertisement
Amazing work with the Biscuits, these Buildings are awesome.
biscuits building

biscuits building


biscuits building

biscuits building


If you liked this post then please consider Subscribing to our RSS Feed

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 Response to "Biscuit Buildings"

Anonymous said :
February 20, 2009 at 8:34 PM
Call me an ass, but everytime I see stuff like this I get a sudden urge to knock it over. It's almost primitive/innate...like there's something inside of me that must destroy that which we create. I get the same urge with my art, everytime I make a piece I want to tear it apart and build it again...it's such a huge release to break those emotional attachments/investments to physical objects (people are so invested in physical objects and imagery that it's revolting). These biscuits have taken up enough of my time, I urge you to print off my comment and burn it.

Post a Comment


Bookmark This Page / Add to Favorites